- Lynch & Mullin LLP does not exist - there's no mention of them in the Massachusetts commercial registry
- Their website was only registered a month ago
- There are no legal articles with this firm's name anywhere to be found (Google, Law360...)
- They managed to produce a share certificate "from the registration authorities" (which they did not originally have) within 1 hour
- Winex-Ex Inc does not exist - there's no mention of them in the Nevada commercial registry (Nevada as per my "share certificate")
- In the legal documentation they mention some bogus government agency - the website mentioned in the document is empty (just registered). When asked about it "Mark" provided a different address which was registered only a week ago with apparently the intent for people to contact them to verify that Lynch & Mullin is an actual firm.
- The servers of this "US govt agency" are hosted in France... hmmm
Please note that ISIC has no connection with the Australian Government's ASIC – Australian Securities & Investments Commission.
It appears that the Lynch & Mullin website has disappeared. As anon pointed out below their website appears to have been a clone of Carr, Morris & Graeff, PC, a legitimate law firm based in Washington DC, whose website was registered in April 1997.