My passion is inventing new, more innovative ways for people that are new or familiar to the industry to get the best understanding and profits from there investments, with a broker they can trust and rely on to have there (sic) best interest as paramount.
Without Prejudice, save as to costs
- No other broker I have offered them to has been remotely interested in making any offer for them.
- One broker informed me they were “about as illiquid as it is possible to be” in terms of investment.
- TBSF has had two failed attempts to sell small tranches of the portfolio, once before my father’s death and once subsequent to it.
- TBSF have not been able to recommend any other credible disposal route.
* Sultan Rashid objects to the mention of his two new ventures and has threatened me with legal action if news of Rashid's new ventures are no removed from this post:
'You are right with me taking over the company and many changes have taken place since me doing so. The fact you mention my two new companies is deformation of character and I ask for you to remove this ASAP, otherwise I will have no choice to get my lawyers involved and sue you for this. Like i mentioned I have no issue with you mentioned TBSV, due to this situation being directly affiliated with this company.
Now in compulsory liquidation following petition in the High Court, London